Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rustico Ristorante & Pizzeria

Rustico Ristorante & Pizzeria
29940 Hunter Rd. Ste 102
Murrieta, CA 92563
http://www.iloverustico.com/

Date: November 1, 2010

Menu Item: Maccaroni & Cheese
Menu Description: Maccaroni noodle baked with cheese, bacon, and bread crumbs

Not a very descriptive menu but of course it was mac & cheese so I needed to try it.  Very tasty mac & cheese!  The pasta was the perfect texture.  Many places overcook their pasta and this was certainly not the case.  The only thing I would be concerned about is the saltiness.  The cheese sauce was already pretty salty, but the bacon REALLY added to that. 

Overall, I enjoyed this dish and would go back.  The others in my party had the Ravioli Forza Italia and Gnocchi Matriciana.  I tried a bite of each.  YUM! I'm such a fat kid...

No comments:

Post a Comment